100+ Indian Sites Hacked By Robot Pirates (Pakistani Hackers Group)



Today Indian hacker Optik fiber from Indian Cyber Force has hacked 4 high profile Pakistani websites including LG Electronics Pakistan, HiKarachi and so on. In response Robot Pirates a Pakistani Hacker group has hacked and defaced more than 100 Indian websites. Now a days its became a very common phenomena between Indian & Pakistani hackers. You could have taken such activities as "gang bang"or Cyber War. 

List of Hacked Sites & Mirrors:-
pastebin.com/NTRRD5Un 


Categories:

3 comments:

Bro,i know about few pages in which s0me Indians abused on Islam & Pakistan plz hacked them
My mail i.d m.ali7464@gmail.com

i'll be w8ng 4 ur s0oon reacti0n....

hi my name is ? . I live in ?. come to the point want you know about hacking. if you interested to teach me . Then leave a comment.I will pay you as you wish.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...